ISO 45001 – Occupational Health And Safety Management
DAS is the representative of SMG Inc Canada under an agency agreement to provide 3rd party certification services for multiple standards as per below mentioned Schedule of Accreditation, SMG is holding Accreditation form International Accreditations Services -IAS USA and IAS is the member of International Accreditation Forum (IAF)
Reducing the risk for workers.
Recognised as the international benchmark for health and safety management systems ISO 45001 Certification will allow your organisation to instill confidence with stakeholders that it is committed to the highest standards of health and safety practice.As an organisation you can expect to specifically benefit from:
- Helping to protect your people asset and promoting their well-being
- Being able to readily demonstrate ‘due diligence’ in meeting health and safety regulatory requirements
- Identifying and refining sustainable health and safety practices ultimately making your organisation more resilient
- Stakeholder participation to anticipate potential hazards and their associated risks.
With new challenges to Health and Safety facing every organization ISO 45001 provides the internationally recognized framework for improving safety and working conditions. At the heart of the Standard is the principle of preventing work-related injury and ill-health by providing safe and healthy workplaces, inherently
ISO 45001 can be presented in a way that displays your organisation’s commitment to providing a workplace where the risk of illness or injury to your workers, community or customers is eliminated or minimalized.
- Improves hazard identification and risk assessment
- Reduces downtime, overall costs of incidents at the workplace and the number of insurance premiums claimed
- Acquire globally recognised TÜV SÜD certification mark
- Enhances the involvement of leadership and participation from workers
- Helps in building trust and brand integrity by providing an assurance that your management system qualifies the requirements of the international standard
- The certification also demonstrates that your management system complies with the international standard
- Validates the capability of your organisation and provides assurance in proposing profitmaking partnerships
One of the significant business benefits of ISO 45001 certification includes assisting your firm with the help of a systematically structured guide that will enhance your organisation’s performance. The goal of running ISO audits is to find non-compliances and seek to improve the inadequacies, with the ultimate goal of providing your organisation with improved performance and productive results.
Another key benefit of ISO 45001 implementation in your organisation is that it paves a way towards fewer workplace injuries and illnesses through a proactive approach to hazard identification and risk assessment, leading to improved organisational health and safety. ￼With an ISO 45001 certification, companies demonstrate that they have taken every crucial step to protect the workers by eliminating ineffective practices, which helps the employees deliver more in a stipulated time due to effective systems.