WHAT IS ISO 21001?
DAS is the representative of SMG Inc Canada under an agency agreement to provide 3rd party certification services for multiple standards as per below mentioned Schedule of Accreditation, SMG is holding Accreditation form International Accreditations Services -IAS USA and IAS is the member of International Accreditation Forum (IAF)
- Education quality depends on trained facilitators/teachers
- A learner-centric approach is valued
- Good resources and facilities are provided
- Curriculum and material is relevant to learners
- Family and societal support is offered
- Gender-sensitive design is incorporated
- A safe and conducive learning environment
The standard aims to help educational establishments improve quality by incorporating these concepts and objectives into their teaching and training methods.
ISO 21001 also recognises that technology is revolutionising every facet of the education system, from streamlining homework assignments and marking to giving special needs students more personalised support.
ISO 21001 certification is intended to ensure that education providers are offering the highest quality instruction available to learners. In the coming years, ISO 21001 will be increasingly recognised as an independent measure of an education provider’s quality. Therefore, any organisation that offers teaching and training will benefit from having their education management assessed against the standard.
Benefits of the ISO 21001 EOMS include:
- ISO 21001 certification empowers you to deliver more effective and efficient educational services, offering a customised experience to every learner, while supporting people with special educational needs.
- ISO 21001 helps educational organisations to ensure that learners receive the desired quality of education, while improving the learner’s productivity, safety and wellbeing.
- Enhance competitiveness and credibility – by implementing an effective EOMS, which complements a learner-centric approach.
- Sustainable growth – a powerful EOMS addresses the education sector’s key challenges, leaving you better positioned to appraise and realise new opportunities.
- Enhance brand reputation – an internationally recognised certificate from Das Pakistan promotes your brand image and improves company morale.
Before you can initiate the certification process, your organisation will need to implement an Educational Organisations Management Systems assessment according to ISO 21001 requirements. All stages in this process must be thoroughly documented.
For the certification process itself, we work with you to implement the following steps:
- Documentation review audit: Das Pakistan evaluates your documentation and company records
- On-site audit: our experts review the compliance of your actual activities to ISO 21001 requirements and company records
- Close the gap: your organisation identifies and implements measures to correct the root cause of any non-conformances identified by the audit
- Certification issuance: we issue the ISO 21001 certificate and certification mark. You can then use Das Pakistan widely recognised quality assurance mark on your branding and promotional material
- Surveillance audits: An annual audit is required to maintain certification validity
To learn how your organisation can become ISO 21001 certified, or to find out more about the kinds of activities you must complete for your EOMS assessment, contact us today.